First Responder and Tactical Facilitator
On-site Training Program
Our courses are designed to educate both the first responder and tactical facilitator on the latest research and techniques in exercise science that will optimize their performance as well as their own well being.
The course is both lecture and hands on and which will allow you to start practicing the concepts immediately with your first responder. When you compare the cost of our program to some of the other tactical programs, you'll see that we offer a cost effective way for you to achieve excellent results.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Demonstrate and show knowledge of primary health risks related to firefighters and prevention techniques
- Identify the signs and symptoms of stress and prescribe recommended management techniques
- Outline the elements of a personal fitness program / plan
- Understand and be able to examine a basic eating plan using basic elements of nutrition
- Identify the principles of mobility and stability concept
- Examine, identify and set up programming using the primary components of an exercise session
- Identify the basic principles of physical conditioning
- Develop a personal fitness program to include cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and body composition
- Demonstrate specific exercises associated with fire fighting
- Examine, identify and show corrective measures when working with basic elements of injury preventio
CEU Provided by American Council of Exercise & NSCA
911 Tactical Performance is recognized by the American Council on Exercise and National Strength & Conditioning Association as a Continuing Education Provider.
If you would like more information or would like to host this course at your facility please contact us, or call us directly at (916) 955-0340.