Online Training Courses:
911 Tactical Performance, LLC has teamed up with Elite Sports Services to provide online course content to support any public safety health and wellness programs.
Just like the fire service has SOG, we also feel it is important to have standardized information for your entire department.
Our goal is to train your trainers, and also provide the rest of your department with online education so they can continue to improve on their well being. We have partnered with Elite Sport University (https://elitesportsuniversity.com/fire/) to provide ongoing support for your entire department via online.
These courses are to compliment your health and wellness program, where we help structure the curriculum over a year to enhance your current program.
Courses can be taken to fulfill CEU requirements, college credits, or to improve your knowledge base.
PERFECT for any department looking for educational content to support their health, wellness, and injury prevention program.
This course is designed to educate both the first responder and tactical facilitator on the latest research and techniques in exercise science that will optimize their performance as well as their own well being. The course is both lecture and hands on and which will allow you to start practicing the concepts immediately with your first responder. When you compare the cost of our program to some of the other tactical programs, you’ll see that we offer a cost effective way for you to achieve excellent results.
By the end of this courses students will be able to:
- Demonstrate and show knowledge of primary health risks related to firefighters and prevention techniques
- Identify the signs and symptoms of stress and prescribe recommended management techniques
- Outline the elements of a personal fitness program / plan
- Understand and be able to examine a basic eating plan using basic elements of nutrition
- Identify the principles of mobility and stability concept
- Examine, identify and set up programming using the primary components of an exercise session
- Identify the basic principles of physical conditioning
- Develop a personal fitness program to include cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and body composition
- Demonstrate specific exercises associated with fire fighting
- Examine, identify and show corrective measures when working with basic elements of injury prevention
Price: $285.00 (non ceu)