You received your grant money, purchased your equipment, and got your Peer Fitness Trainers Certified - NOW WHAT?
Just like the most agencies, there are specific SOG's, we also feel it is important to have standardized information for your entire department.
Our goal is to provide your every member of your department with online education so they can continue to improve on their well being.
Our course is designed to be implemented right away, not prepare you to take a test.
The 911 Tactical Performance methods combine a specific approach of tactical strength, speed, agility, mobility, and flexibility along with proper nutrition and recovery strategies. By incorporating The 911 Tactical Performance method into your lifestyle, it will allow you, the tactical athlete, the ability to perform essential tasks at a high level, while at the same time decreasing the potential for injury and eliminating everyday aches and pains.
Our Core Fundamentals
The five pillars of our approach are built from innovation, science, and real-life
- Mindset is about walking into situation or working towards a goal with a full understanding of what it requires and how to accomplish it.
- Nutrition is fuel for the body and brain. Understanding healthy eating habits cuts through the latest diet marketing hype.
- Movement refers to specific patterns which create a platform for the general and specific parameters of longevity. This is essential for wellness, weight management, and vitality
- Reconditioning is to compliment the health and wellness program and bridge the gap between rehab and reconditioning to reduce time off and prevent future injuries.
- Data Collection will create a results based program that will focus its needs on both the employee and employer.
Our teams of experts are considered the best and have trained over 1000 police and fire personnel. All experts are Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS) through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) as well as hold advanced degrees in exercise science related field. We take great pride in training First Responders and continually seek out the best methods to incorporate into The 911 Tactical Performance model help those who serve our communities every day.
(all publications can be provided based on request)
- NSCA - TSAC Report & Editorial Review Board
- NSCA Web Articles
- Essentails of Tactical Strength and Conditioning (Chapter 22)
- Beyond the Turnouts: A Comprehensive Guide to Firefighter Health & Wellness
- Sacramento Chapter, Annual Safety Symposium: Everything you knew about back injuries was wrong!
- Skyline Scaffold: Safety Seminar: Everything you thought about back injuries was wrong!
- SD Deacon & JRRDeacon Corp Safety Seminar: Mobility & Stability The key to injury prevention
- National Strength & Conditioning Association – Tactical Strength & Conditioning Annual Conference
- National Strength & Conditioning Association – Northern California Regional State Clinic
- National Strength & Conditioning Association – National Conference, Personal Trainer Conference
- Fire Districts Association of California Annual Conference: Fit for Fire, Fit for Life
- 2015 Hazmat Challenge:
- 2015 CalTrans State Safety Conference: Everything You Knew about back pain is wrong.
- 2013 State Safety Expo: Everything you knew about back pain is wrong.
- SFFMA Training Conference: